Ceramic coating for headers locally?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Anyone know of good places around here that do ceramic coating?

I'm tired of the heat my headers are putting into the engine bay, and they may be killing my starter too.

Local is nice because I can rip them off the car then just drop them off instead of dealing with shipping.

I know there is Jet Hot.

But I'm considering both the headers and the Y-Pipe which should help with heat around the transmission too.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I would have posted the same two places. Loko is top notch on quality, price and turnaround time. Meaning they are great, cost a lot, and busy so not fast on the turnaround... They are local to me.

My brother wanted some wheels done a few weeks ago and they told him it would be at least two weeks so he went another route.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
There are a lot of places that do powder coatings. So you have a lot of choices. But most of them do not do ceramic coating. So it makes it harder to get stuff down with a quick turn around time. No doubt about that. Especially in spring and early summer when most people start working on projects again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info