2007ish yukon denali what issues to look for

Stink Star

Donā€™t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Honestly the 6.2 has wayyyyyy less issues than the 5.3.
And the AWD has way less problems than the selectible 4wd.

As far as other general issues with the GMT 900 Denalis id day I replace rear shocks like crazy for ā€œservice suspensionā€ light and they are crazy expensive.

Oil and trans cooler lines leak often and are not that expensive but would be a bitch to fix in a driveway.

Front end ball joints are pretty common and are cheap for parts but is expensive labor.

They are honestly pretty solid with the 6.2. But Iā€™d avoid any DOD 5.3 like an AIDS hooker

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Honestly the 6.2 has wayyyyyy less issues than the 5.3.
And the AWD has way less problems than the selectible 4wd.

As far as other general issues with the GMT 900 Denalis id day I replace rear shocks like crazy for ā€œservice suspensionā€ light and they are crazy expensive.

Oil and trans cooler lines leak often and are not that expensive but would be a bitch to fix in a driveway.

Front end ball joints are pretty common and are cheap for parts but is expensive labor.

They are honestly pretty solid with the 6.2. But Iā€™d avoid any DOD 5.3 like an AIDS hooker
do the 6.2's have dod?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
consider a cheaper expedition or even navigator?

Edit. Other than a cracked passenger exhaust manifold i replaced i loved the 2002 Navigator we had. I started looking at tahoes and yukons too and good fuck they want way more money for those.

The fords they give away and id buy another the last one treated us pretty well with only the exhaust and normal wear and tear like brakes battery and tires is all i did.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info