A *REAL* skookum choocher 1/2" cordless impact from.... HARBOR FREIGHT?!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
He would be a good teacher at a school not full of a bunch of pussies. Very good video, super entertaining and informative. I thought it was relatively funny from the start, but when he got to the hammer section, I :bowrofl:'d. His words are the shit.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
He even wrapped his wedding ring in what I can only assume to be pink rubber or tape when he was working with the battery. Smart dude. Most people just say fuck it and eventually, something terrible happens.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
my boss bought one of the earthquake xt in 3/8ths flavor, and i'm pretty impressed with it. however, whenever i use it i always get tripped up by the "neutral" while going for reverse. either way for $130 it's a pretty solid gun. will probably pick one up for the home garage

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I bought the regular HF cordless impact back in 2012 and other than the battery not holding a charge like it used to I have no complaints. I've been thinking of picking one of these up but since mine works I have other things to waste money on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info