This guy really likes the Challenger RT Scat Pack

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
They need a Magnum Scat Pack and Hellcat.

1483076342881.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Family hauler at its best! Love it

I would seriously consider one. lol

Agreed. Charger is the way to go.

After talking to you about the Charger Hellcat before the Galena cruise, I would really like to drive one. But I am afraid to do that because I might be tempted to buy one. lol

I always loved the Magnum. Although I think they do look dated now. But a new body style wagon Hellcat? I think I would have to sign and drive. haha

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I would seriously consider one. lol

After talking to you about the Charger Hellcat before the Galena cruise, I would really like to drive one. But I am afraid to do that because I might be tempted to buy one. lol

I always loved the Magnum. Although I think they do look dated now. But a new body style wagon Hellcat? I think I would have to sign and drive. haha

A SRT Hellcat Magnum would be pimp. Not that I'd buy one, I already spoke with my wallet and still don't' regret that purchase. But I can admire them!

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
The local dealer has had a Hellcat Charger since early summer sitting out front. It taunts me every time I go to the grocery store.

It's flanked by an SRT 392 that's been there even longer.. I'm wondering if the Hellcat is worth the money over the SRT 392 if I had one as a year round daily?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info