Want To Borrow: Set of Mustang Wheels

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Come spring time I will need to borrow a set of Mustang wheels for less than a day. I need them for bolting up to the car to move it into the center of the garage for wrenching on. I do not care about the condition of the wheels, they just need tires so I can back the car out of the garage and then back in. Let me know what you got.....I am looking for something that is going to be free.99

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
:bowrofl:

Stupid fords. I bet you'd get more hits on this if you were looking for Grand Prix wheels to use for a day.......

Because of course all the shit can wbodys all through out the land live in jack stands or might as well be because broken junk box..... :rofl:

:pedobear: Get them Wbody wheels LOL Im sure someone has a set of ford wheels laying around on their wbody anyways.

PS id love to see your car rolling around on some stock GM wheels......

Someone loan [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] some stock torque stars..... :s00ls:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
what size brakes do they need to clear? aka what wheel size diameter is necessary.

if w-body stuff works, you're free to borrow whatever ive got sittin' round.

I think I need 17's, the front brakes are 13". Thanks!

I have a set of gp wheels. Ill do it if you post a pic

Post a pic of what? Mah balls!

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Do it one side at a time using pumpkin for the rear is totally safe... It's not sketchy I done it plenty of times and never had a problem and my cars aren't junk boxes so... but hey it's your car do what you want.:io:

x2 You want to borrow rims and tires to move a car 2 feet? :rofl: Borrow a jack or 2 and slide it over. Ive got like 4 sitting around, you can have 2 of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info