Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
$100k in damages later (I'm guessing)

One LaFerrari driver ended up driving the rare supercar into three other cars in downtown Budapest over the weekend. According to local news reports, the driver emerged from a Ferrari dealership in the Hungarian capital and moments later lost control of the car.

It ended up hitting three parked cars before coming to a stop. Fortunately no one was hurt and the damage to the car doesn’t appear too serious. No doubt it will be a costly repair bill for the insurer.

This particularly LaFerrari was registered in neighboring Slovakia. Immediately after the crash, the driver jumped out and removed the license plates—possibly to save himself from humiliation on Internet forums around the world. You can see more photos taken at the crash scene over at Wörthersee GTI-Treffen.

Ferrari only built 499 LaFerraris and this is the fourth crash that we know of involving one of the cars. The first took place in Monaco almost immediately after deliveries of the car commenced back in 2014. Two more took place this year in France and China, respectively.

ferrari-laferrari-crash-in-budapest-hungary--image-via-wrthersee-gti-treffen_100532320_l.jpg

ferrari-laferrari-crash-in-budapest-hungary--image-via-wrthersee-gti-treffen_100532321_l.jpg

ferrari-laferrari-crash-in-budapest-hungary--image-via-wrthersee-gti-treffen_100532322_l.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Might have been an Mclaren MB SLR. I detailed one and the lady got into a fender bender and the rear bumper was like $20k.

Maybe. I don't know my Mercedes cars. It was red. Front engine with the huge front end on it. It looked like a damn car in itself for the size of the hood. Supercharged as well.

Basically a car like that or this Ferrari can only go to 1 place for those parts, and that's back to the Ferrari factory, and I don't think they have a cheap labor rate or msrp on parts. Good luck to that guy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info