winter, 2015 events, challenging vintage ads

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
With spring weather now (including severe thunderstorm potential the next 24 hours or so here in Chicagoland), hopefully we’re saying good bye to winter 2014-2015 for good…
AUTOMOTIVE DAILY | OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS

…& with that, to what spring-summer-fall events are you looking forward to saying hello in 2015?
DAILY DOSE: TRIVIA TUE | OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS
None are on my list, at the moment, at least. I have a few I’d like to attend, but with no income, probably not going to happen.

BTW, do you remember any of these 4 ads that pose a challenge?
AUTOMOTIVE DAILY | OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS

Cort :) OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS | memories, even if the whole world has forgotten
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Life is a runaway train you can't wait to jump on" __ Sugarland __ 'Already Gone'

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
It’s “Throwback Thursday”, right? Well, “back in the day”, I hosted gatherings, inviting people from various heart- & car-related boards & groups!

~65 people (from Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin & the Cleveland OH area) attended the 1st “MidSummer Chitown Gathering”, 07/26/2008 (Saturday). Pics from an attendee…
ProjectMonte :: Cort's Monte Carlo Meetup in Elgin, IL

…contrast that to the 3rd (& final) “MidSummer Chitown Gathering”, 07/24/2010 (Saturday). Only a fraction of the people (farthest away was from Auburn IL)…
https://picasaweb.google.com/knightfan26917/3rdAnnualMidSummerChitownGathering

Then, in 2012, I hosted a cruise night:
https://picasaweb.google.com/knightfan26917/RoadsNWheelsJumpStartCruiseNightOHSParty05122012

Cort :) OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS | memories, even if the whole world has forgotten
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"I guess I should watch what I wish for" __ Theory Of A Deadman __ 'Nothing Could Come Between Us'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• KnightFan26917
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list