Jeep Problems?

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
A friend of mine keeps getting pulled over by his local police and ticketed for his Jeep, well actually everything he does almost like they are harassing him.

Recent issues involving his Jeep are the plastic bumper corner pieces are gone so he gets pulled over for tires being too wide. Next is that he has 2 spot lights on his windshield, only uses them while off roading, but has gotten ticketed for them as well. He has past problems with his other vehicles like loud speakers but other then that he stays out of trouble. Oh, he's also gotten a dui while crossing the street on a mini bike from his front lawn to the open field, cop seen him do it and stopped him in his driveway. I personally think the town is just harassing him and he should look into getting an order of protection against them but that's just my opinion. Funny thing is another friend of mine living in the same town has a Jeep almost the same minus lights and never gets bothered.

Question is and for the fellow JEEP people is, what would you do about the bumpers and lights? Here's a picture of his Jeep.
RC1paIl.jpg

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
True. Like I said I got another friend that has basically the same set up and doesn't get bothered then again I have another friend that used to have a Cherokee and his flares were ripped off from rubbing trees and he got pulled over twice for it in that town. Hell even my Camaro with the old wheels on the back I got pulled over for in that town. I just went along very polite and chatted with the guy before his back up pulled up and he let me go with a written warning. My wheels when I was pulled over for tires too wide. Doing nothing but minding my own business driving very politely since it was late at night and I had my cutout open.
4aM4fzu.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info