New car time... what to get?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
ok I've had my Camaro since 2004.. bought it with 14K on it and it now has 150+ on it. Its a 2001 Z28 LS1, A4 with an FLT trans and 4K stall. Engine has just bolt on's, LT,s exhaust, good tune with a crazy 10 bolt that I bought from a guy that had the entire housing welded and reinforced with a 3.73 gear. It will run bottom 12's no problem. I'm getting some cash as a gift specifically to put towards a car. budget it around 25K and I will be selling the Camaro. I do Not want a FWD car and after test driving them I do not like the new Camaro's or Mopars. Its looking like a new 5.0 Mustang is about the only choice or a Truck would be a fun project project to do like a 4-6 drop with a Notched frame as I tend to haul lots of stupid shit in my car and have always wanted a truck like that. Any other cars I should look at and test drive?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
to answer the slew of PM's most asking the same question...

Its not going to be sale until I get a new vehicle first. I don't know what I want for it and have no idea what it would be even worth. It has a ton of miles 150k and has been driven in all weather and is just starting to get its first rust bubbles on the paint. Its not a show car and has been bumped in the front and rear and there is lots of cracking on the paint on the bumpers and has never been in a real accident. it is worn like any car with 150K would have.

I don't remember all the mods... I've changed it around a bunch of times. Off the top of my head right now.. FLT stage 3 trans, PI Vig 4K stall, 10 bolt rear with 3.73 gear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's with a 2.5" Y pipe Cats, Flowmaster merge that I made, ported TB, Full tune using hpt and a wideband, I opened up the airbox opening a ton and had a cold air setup on it but removed it over the winter when I jam packed it with snow.. lol. It has short body Koni yellows on it with cut stock springs, LCA relocation brackets, Rusty as shit LCA's and PHB. Car will also a Laptop mount with it and whatever rims and other parts I have laying around for it. when I do sell it it I will post up a for sale thread and will have pictures of everything and details.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info