S91 to big for lq9?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Depends on a lot of variables you have not talked about. Will it "work"? yes. I have seen guys use them on 408 projects and make 900+rwhp. Is it ideal for your combo should be your question.

I would contact Jose @ Forced Inductions as talk with him about your project. He is usually very talkative and willing to help. But have head flow info, cam specs, compression, fuel type, engine operating rpm and so on. The more you can provide the more accurate he can be.

92lsxfox

Mar 12, 2014
Manteno
Real Name
yes
Depends on a lot of variables you have not talked about. Will it "work"? yes. I have seen guys use them on 408 projects and make 900+rwhp. Is it ideal for your combo should be your question.

I would contact Jose @ Forced Inductions as talk with him about your project. He is usually very talkative and willing to help. But have head flow info, cam specs, compression, fuel type, engine operating rpm and so on. The more you can provide the more accurate he can be.

okay I will definitely call them and see what he has to say about it! thanks a lot for the reply

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
It'll be just fine with the right cam/converter. Just double-check with a turbo manufacturer to ensure that that's the right size exhaust housing. There are plenty of similarly sized engines running the same/larger compressor wheels.

92lsxfox

Mar 12, 2014
Manteno
Real Name
yes
It'll be just fine with the right cam/converter. Just double-check with a turbo manufacturer to ensure that that's the right size exhaust housing. There are plenty of similarly sized engines running the same/larger compressor wheels.

yes I am going to call martin at tick perf tomorrow to see what he will spec me then call jose at forced inductions and see what they say

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
For a G it is not a bad deal at all. It will take you there easily and the gen 4 rods will probably for a while but think slugs and rods in the future. With e85 you could probably run enough boost to do it on a stockish engine but i would prefer camming it up and possibly heads, then keeping the boost levels lower.

92lsxfox

Mar 12, 2014
Manteno
Real Name
yes
yeah I talked to martin and he said do it and gave me a cam to run, ill build to whole top end and im gapping the rings for boost and arp rod bolts so we will see how we do, im already thinking forged rods and pistons I just want to run the stockers while I have them the motor only has 48k on it so its not terrible!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info