Looking 2 Terminate….

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
I have finally picked, and am following a path 2 terminate my 85' notch!!
I am wondering if any1 on here has ever done a complete Termi swap in a fox… Including motor trans and IRS?
I have done dozens of hours of research on this and I really want 2 achive this compete setup this year!?
Whats every1's thoughts and input on this?
I have a dollar figure Ive come up with on the build (rough estimate) But deff want 2 kno Wat Y'all think it would cost the do so, and what might the 85' notch b worth after a full Termination??

Im also not finding as many 03'/04' Cobra hearts 4 sale as I would've expected 2 find avail?
I did however come across a COMPLETE swap on eBay including.. Complete motor w/blower, T56 trans w/ cooler Bhousing and clutch, all the electrical harnesses and modules needed, complete fuel system including tank, and the full IRS setup, even comes with dash cluster and wiring harness….
They were asking just under $12k (not sure if included shipping)
I thought that was a great price 4 all that!? What do U all think??

I am deff wanting to hear from a few members in particular on here, there honest opinions and input on this… Knowing that they have done plenty of Termi swaps in there Marauders….

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
Swap a coyote in. Cheaper and much easier. Similar power too

My buddy thats on here has actually been trying 2 talk me in2 that as feel the past 6+ months… Not again that idea, But…..

Doesn't have the awesomeness of a terminator engine. :D

This is exactly the reason….. WORD my brother!!!! ^^^^^

HILROD

TCG Elite Member
Oct 22, 2007
ELGIN
I just saw this posted elsewhere. The best of both worlds.

Attachments

• 1779041_10152275863180309_1617796953_n.jpg
    1779041_10152275863180309_1617796953_n.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 35

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
If I went the Coyote swap I would HAVE 2 turbo it as well…..
My idea with the Termi swap was dome the road a lil… may the next year..? \
Really was planning 2 add a hell raiser kit as well. I have only seen the Hellraiser once, and could only imagine having that in a notch!?!? And although IRS not the greatest idea with that power…. But Im all in 2 try!! LOL
Wats the worst…. HAHA

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info