I need help with an upload

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
I got a used Xcal2 with a horrible screen display. (Save your get what you pay for speech) I can read it to a point where I can get to Select Tune to upload my tune... Turn Key On, DO NOT TURN ON CAR. I Push select and it keeps flashing followed by the sound of failure. The sound it makes when something is wrong.

Can someone tell me where to go from Select Tune?

I Choose the tune I think I want, select it, make sure the key is turned to the on position, select again but the tune will not go and the screen keeps flashing.

The tune will not upload or I am doing something wrong.

Please help. Imagine NO SCREEN. That's what it's close to.

Anyone that says call Xcal, save it. They will not help with this, they will only tell me to buy a NEW tuner.

I love the EPA!

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
This is what the seller told me today.

"If I remember correctly when it says turn key but don't start the car once it recognizes, you have the option for optional parameters and if you hit cancel the next screen will be to load the tune."

I found step by step instructions too....

SCT XCal2 BamaChips tune upload w/pics - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

This seller keeps telling me it's unlocked, but with the screen going from poor to worse, it makes everything more difficult.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 4DoorBlackTop
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list