GTR runs from cops after racing a sprayed camaro *VIDEO*

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
No shit the camaro had trans issues... That was a bone head huge nuts move running especially in a city like that with units everywhere. My dad always said you can't outrun the radio.

<<edit>> I see my radio comment was posted while I was typing

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hopefully he didn't hurt anyone down the road after the video ended. Doubt he will get away with it. A rare car like that won't take long to find or even catch farther down the highway with a helicopter or radio like stated before

Edit: I speak from experience in my stupid youth days. Was going a lot faster than he was and it took them no time at all to have 8-9 cops in the area and found me

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Hopefully he didn't hurt anyone down the road after the video ended. Doubt he will get away with it. A rare car like that won't take long to find or even catch farther down the highway with a helicopter or radio like stated before

Edit: I speak from experience in my stupid youth days. Was going a lot faster than he was and it took them no time at all to have 8-9 cops in the area and found me

:rofl: It was an industrial part of the city with no traffic around. Pretty sure he did get away with it and I'd bet we see that car racing out there again soon.
I'm not saying he was right for what he did, obviously its a stupid move to run like that but IMO they werent really posing any threat to the public or innocent bystanders by racing out in an isolated area like that.
In fact, I'm sure those cops are quite familiar with that spot and wanted them to clear out. Notice how the cops are just hanging around a short time later and arent trying to catch the GTR.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
:rofl: It was an industrial part of the city with no traffic around. Pretty sure he did get away with it and I'd bet we see that car racing out there again soon.

I'm not saying he was right for what he did, obviously its a stupid move to run like that but IMO they werent really posing any threat to the public or innocent bystanders by racing out in an isolated area like that.

Agreed however all it takes is one car at that stoplight though that doesn't see the gtr and u have multiple people dead or veggies.

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
Are you serious?? That Camaro was rowdy, the driver sucks. He missed a gear the first race and beat the GTR the 2nd. Fucker took 5 mins between shifts. To lift the front wheels with a radial on the street and run down a GTR does not suck.

Yeah I should reword that. The driver sucks ass. I was pretty impressed that he pulled the tire like that.

I wonder what gear he had out back. With the constant video-angle changes it makes it look like he's shifting eight times like F&F :rofl:

I assume he had a 4.10 or something around that to be shifting that fast on a 28" tall tire.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info