01 Z06 - $9900

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Bout another year or so and the 09 cts-v's will be in the price range where I absolutely have to own one, if the ls3 vette had a back seat I would have picked one up 08-09's with lowish miles have been around 30k pretty consistently for the last year, year and a half

there was one up here at a ford dealer (new ctsv) with high miles (140k+) on it for low low 30's late last year

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Bout another year or so and the 09 cts-v's will be in the price range where I absolutely have to own one, if the ls3 vette had a back seat I would have picked one up 08-09's with lowish miles have been around 30k pretty consistently for the last year, year and a half

THIS! pretty sure I will get one of these within the next year IF I can part out the neon and or sell it and the mustang - that plus my profit sharing and tax return... should be a nice down payment on a 08+ ctsV

... or my conscious will kick in and I will put it towards my mortgage or pay off the Dart and have no payments for a while... FML

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
THIS! pretty sure I will get one of these within the next year IF I can part out the neon and or sell it and the mustang - that plus my profit sharing and tax return... should be a nice down payment on a 08+ ctsV

... or my conscious will kick in and I will put it towards my mortgage or pay off the Dart and have no payments for a while... FML

That happened to be recently. Just paid off debt...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info