Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
[DongFeng Model] Warrior Crazy Soldier Jeep |

¶«·çÆû³µ > ÃÍÊ¿ > ͼƬչʾ_Æû³µÌùͼ_Æû³µÂÛ̳ _ËѺü³µÓÑ»á

Dongfeng spent 4.5 years researching and developing this vehicle for use within the army, the civilian edition is going to be aimed at Chinese telecoms companies, forestry commissions etc (remember, only the east of China is developed, the other half of the country is mother natures lot). The difference between the civilian edition and the Army edition is practically nothing, the civilian one gets a regular radio and CD player.

31876.jpg

966_7269_698363.jpg

U1335P27T1D447083F3DT20070530072439.jpg

W020070821357819837992.jpg

Is there anything they DON'T copy?

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Hmmmm, was expecting an actual Chinese knockoff, but it sounds like this is actually a semi liscensed reproduction. I'd be a bit concerned about the I4 Cummins (4BT?) seems like it would be a bit underpowered. That would definitely be awesome though.

No, the 4BT is actually a great motor in humvees (lots have swapped them in). They make more power and torque than the 6.2/6.5 and burn less fuel.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
4bt very popular swap among the hummers. We wheeled with one at AM General once. He has videos on YouTube crawling up walls.

I'm sure AM General sold some dimensions to the Chinese since it looks like International is taking over defense contracts....

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Nope. All hmmwv's leave government liquidators shredded to pieces as scrap metal. You can find them private sale but be prepared to pay out the ass

Jeep and HMMWV Government Surplus Auctions

I've seen humvee's go for the high teens...

After '07 they stopped selling them to the public, but there are plenty out there that made it well before than.

Also, you can still buy the cut up pieces and have them welded back together. Pricey, I know, but people have had it done.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Didn't GM sell hummer to the Chinese? These could be legit they have the plans hummers as nuts as that would be.

Would much, much much rather have a 4BT than a 6.2/6.5 all around. Way more engine for the buck, just it being turbo alone makes up for the extra 2.5L of displacement it's missing especially in a diesel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info