Need HID lighting help in Naperville ASAP im DESPERATE!

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
TCG Premium
May 29, 2013
Bolingbrook
Someone whose good at installing HID light kits message me, I am willing to compensate for your time and travel.

Problems: I have HID lights in the headlights. The passenger side HID always works never fails. The driver side on the other hand will work sometimes than cut out, or just flicker and never turn on, or just do nothing.

This is the 4th HID kit I've installed on the headlights with the same problems.

Then this time around I also installed HID fog lights, with one side installed I turned it on and off a good dozen times. Then I installed the drivers side and they both worked for about 5 seconds then shut off and wont restart anymore.

PLEASE COME HELP ME WITH THIS.

Msg me your price or rate.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
TCG Premium
May 29, 2013
Bolingbrook
or does anyone know of any shops that install HID kits and are open today (sunday) around will or dupage county.

I'm not fucking with these lights myself anymore. I've probably got 25-30 hours in multiple HID kits that still don't work properly.

I know a lot of these kits tend to suck, but I've had 5 HID kits and for some reason every single one of them doesn't work, so there must be some other problem I'm not finding.

I've pretty much been driving at night almost every day with no headlights for over a year now, can't do it anymore.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
TCG Premium
May 29, 2013
Bolingbrook
Where did you get the kits from? Are you using a relay harness? What car is this going on?

DDM Tuning. Read alot of posts on the crownvic.net and the marauder forum saying their the best, but for me im having the same problem with these a all the other chinese made crap.

I had a relay, didnt halp at all, removed it.

Going on a 2005 grand prix with all 0awg wiring, mechman alternator and a couple yellow tops so my electrical system isnt slacking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info