Car Curses

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Alright, so its a little superstitious, but do you guys believe in car curses? I swear my car is cursed. No matter what I do to the car, no matter how close to being ready my car is, something else ALWAYS goes wrong with it. Its generally something completely unrelated to the previous problem and they always suck and are somewhat major.

This is the case with my Fiero. Well, my 86 Mustang was the true culprit, I believe. That car ALWAYS had issues with it, no matter what. It would never work correctly in any way. So I sold the car and kept the engine. I sold the shortblock and kept the heads/intake. I bought my Fiero (it already had the SBF in it) and it was fine. The car drove, ran and was relatively problem free. I got the bright idea to put the heads/intake from my fox on it. Ever since I did that, the car just isnt right. I feel like just about everything on the car has broken. I swear its the curse from my Mustang carried into the Fiero when the heads came with it. Im considering pulling the engine out of the Fiero and putting into a fox roller. But that fucking curse.

Yeah, I know tl;dr, cool starry bra blah blah blah. Just need to vent about my shitbox.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Shit happens and I had a few disappointing times where I had to miss events, but this year has gone flawless so far. Keep at it, keep fixing shit, and eventually it will be reliable. As for curses, I'm convinced that my car breaks when other people like my brother in law drive it. Everytime he drives one of my cars something happens. I've got to the point where I won't let anyone else drive my TA not because I don't think they can handle it or that I care, but just because I don't want it to break while they are behind the wheel and feel bad.

Dewey Cox

Gen1 Lt1 Guru
Jul 22, 2012
Aurora
Real Name
Dale
Alright, so its a little superstitious, but do you guys believe in car curses? I swear my car is cursed. No matter what I do to the car, no matter how close to being ready my car is, something else ALWAYS goes wrong with it. Its generally something completely unrelated to the previous problem and they always suck and are somewhat major.

This is the case with my Fiero. Well, my 86 Mustang was the true culprit, I believe. That car ALWAYS had issues with it, no matter what. It would never work correctly in any way. So I sold the car and kept the engine. I sold the shortblock and kept the heads/intake. I bought my Fiero (it already had the SBF in it) and it was fine. The car drove, ran and was relatively problem free. I got the bright idea to put the heads/intake from my fox on it. Ever since I did that, the car just isnt right. I feel like just about everything on the car has broken. I swear its the curse from my Mustang carried into the Fiero when the heads came with it. Im considering pulling the engine out of the Fiero and putting into a fox roller. But that fucking curse.

Yeah, I know tl;dr, cool starry bra blah blah blah. Just need to vent about my shitbox.

I told u, moving all the way to Az, wouldn't lose the curse!

U can come back now!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
From my experience, Fiero's just love to break about everything before you can truly love them. What's broken on it so far?

I remember you were talking about getting one a while ago, but I haven't seen a picture of it.

I've had this one for like 5 years. It has a Small Block Ford 302 in it. Itd be easier to list what HASNT gone wrong with it. The current issue is I think the shift levers (or shift forks internally) are bent. Also the ring gear for the flywheel came off the flywheel. So I have to drop the cradle now and I'm gunna have to redo the entire car pretty much. Idk if I have the patience for it anymore. I think I'd rather just put the engine into a fox.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info