My attempt to De-gramma a Honda

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
So this is what I started with in January.
1999 Accord with 82k miles
honda3.JPG

honda1.JPG

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Is a loud muffler next?

Put the old tail lights back and have them tinted, and buy some $50 lowering springs from eBay lol

Why would I put a loud muffler on a honda accord. Is that even possible?
And I like the darker tail lights I got. Really isn't noticable to most and blend in well with the car.
I have thought of dropping it a bit. It rides a lot better with some weight in it, don't know if dropping it would give the same results.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Yes the tires are lower profile but they are 16's I took off factory 15's. Wasn't my tire of choice, but the 15" tire I was about to buy was $420 for all four mounted. I picked up the rims with 4 new tires for $375 so I will live with the tires for a bit.
And I was going for a darker look, no plans to add chrome trim or a fartcannon. Get real haters.....lol

Shells_04

TCG Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Elgin, Il
Get some chrome trim, fartcan exhaust and a mexican flag and you would be all set.

That wheel setup looks way smaller than stock which makes the wheel gap look even bigger then stock.

Don't forget to add your last name in old English style letters too! That'll help complete the look. But in all seriousness the car looked better stock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info