Just looked at weather for Jun 1 and 2

JRCART

May 23, 2013
We are keeping a very close eye on this situation. Sure would hate to postpone and then the forecasters get it wrong!

We will update everyone via email Wednesday @ 3pm on what our decision is.

Wednesday is a little early to be making a decision in my opinion. Right now they are calling for 40% chance and Satuday and less than a 10% chance Sunday. I would wait until Thursday morning to make a decision. Weather patterns around Chicago and Lake Michigan this time of year are very unpredictable.

wannaGOFAST

Regular
Oct 29, 2012
Wednesday is a little early to be making a decision in my opinion. Right now they are calling for 40% chance and Satuday and less than a 10% chance Sunday. I would wait until Thursday morning to make a decision. Weather patterns around Chicago and Lake Michigan this time of year are very unpredictable.

Wednesday at 3 is when we will give everyone an update. If we feel we need more time we will let everyone know. It's bouncing around on different sites and constantly changing. That being said several people are starting their travels early on this week so we are doing our best to keep them in mind. Obviously, still too early to make any decisions. No question we want this event too happen!

JRCART

May 23, 2013
If event get postponed to a date I can not attend do I get a refund or can I sell my spots or one of my spots since I have paid for a sat and sun ? I have a pretty busy schedule with drag events and some road racing over the next several weeks so I most likely will not be able to make a make-up date.

wannaGOFAST

Regular
Oct 29, 2012
If event get postponed to a date I can not attend do I get a refund or can I sell my spots or one of my spots since I have paid for a sat and sun ? I have a pretty busy schedule with drag events and some road racing over the next several weeks so I most likely will not be able to make a make-up date.

We couldn't offer a refund but you can try and sell it on your own. We would need some timely notice though between the new date and any driver changes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info