Amazing gold Murcielago for sale.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
3G63Kf3I65G45K95F2d56e0b8f5bd2ecd1527.jpg

3M83L33Hd5L25G45Mfd567ff0ba8512bc1319.jpg

3Me3J23Nd5Kb5Hc5M1d56839c1fcac3b0106f.jpg

3K93F43Jc5Gf5F75Jcd56490ca76331e31dd7.jpg

This car (Running and Driving!) uses a 1998 Plymouth Neon Donor (10 years newer than any Fiero, and about the same Horse Power as a stock V6 Fiero) that is front wheel drive (the actual exotic is all wheel drive, so this car is half as acurate, like the Fiero/Mr2/etc are half as acurate) and did not require any stretch since it has the exact wheelbase for the kit. This is advantageous for those concerned about the integrity of any vehicle cut lengthwise, along with the multiple lines and wires that also have to be stretched. This car eliminates those concerns and simply has the top removed (like a roofless Jeep) and the thick fiberglass body is bolted on (you can have framing/roll cage made if you desire that). There is still much that needs to be done, since only simple hardware store hinges and supports were used (along with the base car door latches). It does not have the key door locks, hood/trunk/hatch locks or stereo system (I will include the donor door locks unattached and other usable items like wipers, inner rear view mirror, etc.). The car's A/C needs servicing. The four wheel caps are included but two attaching bolts are missing. The gas fill can be moved accordingly, since currently it needs included piping to fill up the tank. It could use new lowering springs since the current ones have been heated/cut. There are no door shocks (a fixed rod holds the doors up) and the front seatbelt posts should be professionally rewelded. The interior is completely stock with cracked dash, so you may want to cover or completely redo it. There are no gaskets installed and the plexiglass side windows do not go down.A partition can be made to hide the three rear child seats (those outer two seatbelts need to be completed/attached) or they can be removed, and a fake engine can be placed there (if you install a speaker system, it can simulate the exotic engine noise, expecially if it is controlled with android/iphone GPS app). The car is a basic 15 footer - It looks like a million bucks from 15 feet or more, but when you get up closer, you can see the deficiencies/wrinkles/bubbles/etc. in the gold chrome and body work. I will include plenty of gold chrome material (about about double of what was used in the pics) to completely redo parts of the vehicle (or the whole thing if you are going to get the bodywork all straightened up) and also plenty of faux carbon fiber vinyl. This car, in its current state, is for entertainment purposes only - you could probably win some trophies at some local car shows (I will include some effects lighting that can be placed behind the grill/acrylic sections), and get plenty of attention where ever you go, even in your garage! A company can use it for advertising (you will get a whole lot of people stopping by!). Even a raffle will bring in a lot of money! But if you want to make it a high performance machine, you will need to completely overhaul the frame, suspension, body, and engine (an SRT-4 Engine would give you from 240 hp to 500 hp with mods). As you can see, this car is far from complete, but it is running and driving, and it looks ... well, just look at it!!! God Bless, John

:hsughlol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info