Adding Bluetooth Audio

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I'm trying to hook up my new S3 to my car via Bluetooth cause the S3 has the power and headphone jack on opposite side of the phone and having it plugged in charging and the headphone jack will be a bitch in the car. I've seen some Bluetooth adapters but not one that goes to RCA. Any ideas on what to use besides a new radio?

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
I'm trying to hook up my new S3 to my car via Bluetooth cause the S3 has the power and headphone jack on opposite side of the phone and having it plugged in charging and the headphone jack will be a bitch in the car. I've seen some Bluetooth adapters but not one that goes to RCA. Any ideas on what to use besides a new radio?

You could use this adapter
RadioShack Y-Adapter, Phono Jacks to Stereo 1/8 Plug : Y-Adapters & Plugs | RadioShack.com

I bought a Miccus Mini RX for my terrain, and built everything into a project box. 99% of the time it connects right away, every once in a while I need to hit the button on the Miccus unit for it to pick up. It is one of the few (from my findings at least) that power on automatically when the power comes on. Most you have to connect every time. I got mine on Amazon and all of these receivers have really mixed reviews but I'm very happy with mine.

Miccus® Mini-jack RX | Miccus Wireless Audio Solutions

You can use the adapter listed above to connect the Miccus unit to your radio

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info