Stolen Motorcycle

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
This is from another local forum I am on.

Hiya Guys-
Please help me find my precious!
This motorcycle's name is Oberon- it's a pearl white & black 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, and was stolen from my apartment in Chicago on April 12th, 2013.

Here's a picture with some identifying details:

8655895597_a08c474774_o.jpg

* custom pearl white and black paint/fairings, red stars
* dent in left side of gas tank
* no triumph decals on tank, tail, or sides
* flush mount turn signals
* stock black subframe
* reflective black rim tape
* ASV levers, black and red
* Two Brothers' exhaust

VIN: SMTD00NS97J291048
Plate: OBERON

Message me here, or call if you see it.

**stolen motorcycle** Pearl White 2007 Triumph Daytona 675** - Chicagoland Sportbikes

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
That sucks, Daytona's are pretty awesome bikes too.

Crazy how fast bike's can get stolen as it is, there's a video somewhere of a van that circles the street and guys just jump out and throw in an R6 or something and leave.

Liability insurance FTW.

They did it to my owners little moped bike thing when he left it outside his office for 1 night. He saw the video of them just pull up grab it and toss it in the back then take off. Gotta get something better to secure them. Like something that goes through the rim and locks it down.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
That sucks, Daytona's are pretty awesome bikes too.

Crazy how fast bike's can get stolen as it is, there's a video somewhere of a van that circles the street and guys just jump out and throw in an R6 or something and leave.

Liability insurance FTW.

What's weird is there was a Ducati parked right next to it and a 636 nearby and they weren't touched. Unfortunately she didn't have theft insurance on it so she is out a bike :(

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
What's weird is there was a Ducati parked right next to it and a 636 nearby and they weren't touched. Unfortunately she didn't have theft insurance on it so she is out a bike :(

c'mon now, that's just plain stupid. Bikes get stolen more than Honda's! My 1994 pile is worth like $1,500 on a good day with a full tank of gas but you bet your ass I have theft coverage on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info