Plans for June 1st after the 1/2 mile

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
I know a lot of people are staying at the hotels right off 57 in Monee, I highly recommend not playing to hard in that area. The cops are dicks, plus it's a big hang out for local, county and state police.

There are a few restaurants and things in the area for food, I'm trying to find a place with a big enough parking lot for a car show or something of the sort. I may also buy a few cases of beer and some food and have a gathering at my house if anyone is willing. I live 20 minutes from the airstrip down all country roads. I have garage spaces too if anyone doesn't want to leave there cars out in a hotel parking lot all night.

Anyone have anything else planned or have anything in the works? The area isn't all that exciting...

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I know a lot of people are staying at the hotels right off 57 in Monee, I highly recommend not playing to hard in that area. The cops are dicks, plus it's a big hang out for local, county and state police.

There are a few restaurants and things in the area for food, I'm trying to find a place with a big enough parking lot for a car show or something of the sort. I may also buy a few cases of beer and some food and have a gathering at my house if anyone is willing. I live 20 minutes from the airstrip down all country roads. I have garage spaces too if anyone doesn't want to leave there cars out in a hotel parking lot all night.

Anyone have anything else planned or have anything in the works? The area isn't all that exciting...

Walts has a huge parking lot ;) although it might be during store hours still. But that's my recommendation lol

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
lol this ended quick. im wondering about this too. is anyone else going to want to DRIVE?! i think we could make one epic TCG cruise with a lot of badass cars.

im racing sunday but plan on coming to watch and staying in a hotel saturday. ganna want to bring the truck out saturday night...

x2 on food. we need to find a place to have a large group of cars. my guess is about half of the cars will be people who want food too.

Sharkey

Regular
Sep 19, 2012
PP456.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info