03 f150

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
i just picked up my new dd/tow rig for the trans am. i traded my 04 GTP with 163K miles on it, needed some work for this truck plus $2600 from them.

the truck is a 2003 F150, 177K miles, heritage edition, extended cab, 4wd, towing, all power, sunroof, power pedals, tool box. this is the only pic i have, im going to get it cleaned up this weekend and ill post more. the drivers side has no damage, just the passenger side.

im wanting to put a brush guard on the front, wheels/tires, and lift....any help or advice? this is my first truck (other then my bagged mazda) so im new to it all!!

20130215_172124_zps8ceafee0.jpg

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Burn it and buy a GM

:rofl: Seriously I'd find body panels and dip the thing.

nah, im not worried about the appearance, it's just going to be a "work" truck. purpose built.

andy; im not going to pick up a trailer, my buddy is and said i can use it anytime, plus i have another friend that is willing to let me use theirs also.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I love the deals you get man... I can't believe someone took a high mileage Grand Prix and then gave you $2600 on top of it for that truck.

neither can i...lol. the grand prix booked for $4600 in "good" condition....the truck books for $7400 in "fair" condition (the lowest possible)

by the way...the truck has the optional 5.4 instead of the 4.6 also!!!

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
They last forever with oil changes, mine with 180k+ with a knock for about 5 years 60k miles. They not a speed racer but take he'll of a beating, what miles on it?

currently has 177K on it. im going to change the oil, and possibly change the plugs, but that looks like a PITA. and at some point ill give it a spit shine (detail)

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Plugs pain in ass, first time took me 5 hours, now can get done in about 1 hour, u need spark plug socket , many short to six in extensions with a couple of universal adapters.

go ahead and come on down and do the swap in 1 hour for me then. lol.

and no lightning swap, truck is staying as is minus brush guard, body lift, wheels/tires. the more money i spend on truck mods, means the less money i spend on t/a mods.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info