Ha Ha another Turbo Pitbike. Almost Finished

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Not mine but this pretty damn cool guy 97powerstroke who PMed me about his project. He put me to shame getting his stuff all done a lot quicker where I'm still stuck on the exhaust and the colds keeping me from working on it. I'll try and do my best to say what hes done to it and I'll put up the pics he sent to my email. Video is BA too but not sure how to go about getting that up here.

Alright he started off with a SSR 125cc pitbike. He got a rbh31 turbo for the build using a draw through setup. He's using a mini 12v oil pump and an external oil tank to keep the turbo fed with oil. He upped the main jet from 85 to 100

He just finished the building portion of it today for the most part. Just waiting on a banjo bolt to finish the turbo oiling setup. Right now the oils just going into the exhaust. Then tuning will come.

Pictures being uploaded as we speak. Like I said though not sure about how to upload his vid and get it on here

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
img_0680.jpg

img_1360.jpg

img_3812.jpg

img_5732.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ajdereicup
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list