nissan xterra

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
My wife & I were looking at those last winter. We test drove both 2011/2012 models and I was impressed. The vehicle had good power, rode great, and was very roomy inside. It is not a luxury SUV by any means, but a very functional SUV. I liked it a lot and wanted it badly. It was not fancy enough for the wife.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
My brother had an 02 or 03 for a few years and really liked it. We both agreed it felt underpowered at times, but it wasnt terrible. Decent MPG for what it is, and it was reliable for the time that he owned it. It was a beast in the snow too. I remember taking it out on the morning after that huge blizzard in 2010 and we were one of the only vehicles out on the road.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Ditto on what was already said.

Heard they are very solid rides, but surprisingly thirsty for the size. Early ones were known for being a bit under-powered.

I'd recommend looking at 4Runner's as well though, I was seeing really nice examples in a similar price range when I was truck shopping late last year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info