Body Shop Recommendations

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Last Friday I went out to dinner with the GF and my buddy downtown. I parked on the street and as I was standing next to my car putting money in the meter some ass-clown backs into my front end. I was pissed, but he gave me his insurance info and said just call them and get it taken care of.

Fine with me :dunno: Damage isn't too bad, but it did go all the way through the paint and I assume the whole front bumper will need to be resprayed.

I'd like some recommendations for some good/great paint shops in the area. The area being either South Suburbs, West Burbs, or Near West Side (unlikely, I know), or not too terribly far.

I plan on getting a 3M Clear bra applied after all of this, because I really regret not doing that in the first place for rock chips and such, so any recommendations for that would be great as well.

I do plan on looking into that KDX place that KJ had his car done at, because from the pics that guy did an incredible job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info