Hey Friends - Any Reviews of the 2013 Explorer Sport?

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Hey all, it's been a while. After selling the Cobra, I've been hiding out doing non-car stuff, which generally sucks.

Anyway, I've been looking for the next DD, and had my eye on the 2013 Explorer Sport - with the EcoBoost V6 (3.5L DOHC Direct Inject Twin Turbo). Has anyone seen one? Driven one? Own one? Reviews - good or bad?

I know it won't be like having a Lightning again, but was sort of hoping it's at least fun to drive like an SRT-8. Reviews seem decent that I've seen. At 365HP/350TQ it can't be that bad, right?

Motor Trend First Drive

And on an entirely different note:

Best Burnout Ever

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Ordered it in ruby red.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353115483916.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353115483916.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 72

rohitkumar

Oct 25, 2012
Heyi,
Ford introduces a new sportier explorer 2013 car. I don't own it but I read its reviews, and they said that it is comfortable and easy to drive car. If comes to performance then it is said that it gives a mileage of 16 kmph in city and 22 kmph on highway. The Ford Explorer Sport features are paddle-shifted six-speed automatic transmission. It is cheaper in price. All standard safety features are also included in Ford Explorer 2013.
My opinion is you should also take a test drive, so that you make a better decision about it before purchasing it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info