Anyone know this 03 Cobra for sale?

WIKDWS6

Oct 4, 2007
Probably one of the most professional responses I've got back from a dealership:

" [FONT=&quot]Yes the sertified mechanic look at the car... and inspected the car
before we took it on trade the work is good and is real... is ben done
from a good mechanic shop.. Let me know if You are intested is stoping by
so I can show You all the paper work on it."[/FONT]

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Probably one of the most professional responses I've got back from a dealership:

" [FONT=&quot]Yes the sertified mechanic look at the car... and inspected the car

:rofl:

It is amazing that the person who types that has a job. I think I had better written communication at the age of 10 than whoever typed the nonsense above.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004

:roflpicard:

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006

Seems legit

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

tumblr_m5wil1Bx9u1qbaj4uo1_500.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Even if you ignore the spelling errors, what kind of comment is "The work is real'? Does he mean as opposed to "fake"?

I don't understand a dealer even taking on a car like this. They'll sell it to some rich idiot who will blow it up in a month and they'll have a protracted legal hassle. Many dealerships would lowball this car and auction it or just refuse it altogether.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
no gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

umm how i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info