Who here has an EXOTIC car and is available 11/17??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Need any high end car for something special on 11/17 from 12pm-2pm. Who here will volunteer or knows someone they can ask? NO show only cars.

***EDITED***
Ok so heres the deal. Some of you probably know threw the grape vine that we have been trying to plan an airport attack race day here in CHI. Obviously there are several events from around the country, but this one will be the FIRST HERE in our region. I found a great company to help us get this whole thing going and to manage it. There are still details that need to get ironed out as to what the date(s) will be and pricing per car to enter. But this will be a HALF MILE event. You will be able to dig or roll race with almost another half mile of shutdown. And you will get a time/mph slip at the end just like at the track. BUT there is one thing......NO NHRA RULES to have to deal with. So if you make 200hp, or 2000hp you will be invited. With all that being said, here is the reason for this thread.

We will be doing a photo/video shoot at the event location on 11/17 to make fliers and a COMMERCIAL@@@@. Yes TV commercial. You personally will not be in it, but your car will. And guess what, you will be doing actual racing down the halfmile for the cameras. This will be like a free preview of the event for you, and you will get to have tons of fun. Thats why I need some of these cars. Its going to be a mix of newer clean muscle cars, and exotics all racing eachother....dig and roll. So this is a win win. Free and you get two hours on the runway to have at it for the cameras. Then next spring when the full event is on, we will all be there blasting down the runway with no regard to laws and speedlimits. This is truly going to be epic. This 11/17 event is by invite only just to get the footage we need for the big show. Then we will be able to get all the details out and how to signup for this to secure your spot in Mayish 2013. And BTW, at the big show we are anticipating people will get atleast 15 passes down the half mile for the day. BOOYA!

Lambos
Ferrari
Porsche
GTR
Viper
ZR1
GT500
ZL1
Z06

PS you must have big balls and be prepared to use them. That is all.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Who's shooting your commercial? I have video cameras out the ass and I'm an experienced shooter if you need any help.

Plus I'll throw a 450hp BMW down the track! :)

Cool event either way. I would be stoked to have something like this.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Who's shooting your commercial? I have video cameras out the ass and I'm an experienced shooter if you need any help.

Plus I'll throw a 450hp BMW down the track! :)

Cool event either way. I would be stoked to have something like this.

The promoter guy has a local guy that he has worked with several times and thats all ready buttoned up. THanks though. You shall be rewarded with kudos.

kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info