1000hp Subaru at 65psi?!?!?

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
The thing that makes me wonder is IF that can even push 65psi on that turbo in the first place, while making that power on a non-sleeved EJ block! As far as "capable", I can slap a 200 shot of spray and a GT47-88 on any car and call it "capable". I know there have been 1000hp Subarus but this one just doesn't seem right to me.

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
this guys logic is, run a 2" charge tube at 65psi > 4" intake tube at 40psi... he thinks BOOST is what makes power... he obviously doesnt understand that volume of air is what makes the power, now the pressure...

he never said it makes 1000hp. he thinks that the engine mod will make it safe to 1000hp. probably only pushing 400 haha. anyone who is making over 1000hp is not worried about a single staged of nitrous LOL. stock trans too?

all i keep picturing is this guy, with is fore-head against the motor while he tried to get the camera close to the turbo to hear the ball bearings LOL what a tool

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
this guys logic is, run a 2" charge tube at 65psi > 4" intake tube at 40psi... he thinks BOOST is what makes power... he obviously doesnt understand that volume of air is what makes the power, now the pressure...

he never said it makes 1000hp. he thinks that the engine mod will make it safe to 1000hp. probably only pushing 400 haha. anyone who is making over 1000hp is not worried about a single staged of nitrous LOL. stock trans too?

all i keep picturing is this guy, with is fore-head against the motor while he tried to get the camera close to the turbo to hear the ball bearings LOL what a tool

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Nope, he bragged about MEGAN coilovers which are junk.

ANNNNDDDDDD open deck on an ej at that, boom.

You realize the closed and semi closed deck blocks are still open underneath right? It's only like an inch into the block.

No way any stock block could make 1000whp regardless without sleeves. I don't think pins would do it either.

And Megan coils :bowrofl:

Prevent

ilikemtb999 is my friend
Jun 29, 2009
I don't see a stock ej block staying together anywhere close to that power.

this...

I'd say it actually makes 500whp. Everywhere i read and listening to him he claims the motor is "capable of 1000hp"

it's like 20psi... most subaru ******s do that, they buy a gt35 or gt40 then run 20psi or some psi that is BELOW the efficiency range.

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
You realize the closed and semi closed deck blocks are still open underneath right? It's only like an inch into the block.

No way any stock block could make 1000whp regardless without sleeves. I don't think pins would do it either.

And Megan coils :bowrofl:

Yes.

And I don't believe ANY subaru is over 1000 to the wheels, so figure even more to the crank.

Forgot to mention last night, dude has all that work and only a boost gauge. :rollpicard:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Yes.

And I don't believe ANY subaru is over 1000 to the wheels, so figure even more to the crank.

Forgot to mention last night, dude has all that work and only a boost gauge. :rollpicard:

That esx Sti went low low 8's and I think it was still an Sti (not a tube chassis car). I thought it was claimed to be 1000whp? That was a couple years ago.

There's also a few cars in Greece that are crazy fast. Extreme tuning is the company.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info