Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
gawdamn.

Watch Mario Williams’ Lamborghini Aventador Destroy An SLS AMG In A Drag Race

avt-small.jpg
Raphael Orlove

We know that a 700 horsepower Aventador owned (but not driven) by Mario Williams is going to be faster than a 563 horse SLS droptop. But how much of a head start will the Benzo need to tie it up? John Hennessey went to find out.
It turns out that on a one-mile airstrip run, no head start is big enough for the SLS to stay ahead of the Lambo for more than a few seconds. John summed up the monster Aventador nicely in his Texan accent, "ain't no doubt about that to me; it's fast."
The SLS, if you were wondering, is owned by Mario Mendias of My Fit Foods. Oh to be rich, and to know a guy with access to an airstrip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwXUBhr60Sg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Seriously... I wonder if they lost all of their good footage because you can see a camera crane behind the cars when it starts. On a scale of 1 - 10 the production value on this video is 1996 streaming AOL. It's so bad I'm surprised it didn't ask me to download the Real Player before it played.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Yaj Yak
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list