PSR k-member info needed

mobilman788

Mar 7, 2011
Long story short... I’m working on fixing my 03 Mach 1. I just purchased the car out of Louisiana, and the steering/suspension is messed up. I had the car looked at by a normal run of the mill shop and was told that basically all of the bushing are bad. The current front suspension setup is: PSR tubular k-member system, Maximum Motorsports (MM) front coil over suspension
(adjustable), Steeda heavy duty front sway bar, and a Steeda bump steer kit. I was told I can look for replacement bushings of the same size or have a shop make some. BUT I still haven't been able to find
the correct measurements for replacement bushings because PSR is now out of business... so I was wondering if you or anyone might? Or maybe some contact information to Dan from PSR? Hopefully you all can help...If you can’t help me, sorry I wasted your time reading that haha. But can you also refer me to someone that might be able to?

Thank you for your time.
Justin

~~you can read the whole story here: http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...d.php?t=123327

mobilman788

Mar 7, 2011
So if you saw any of my other previous threads you know I have a PSR k-member with bad bushings... BUT they are now out of business. After searching high and low I found a guy that gave me a part number for the control arm bushings. I got them yesterday.... but they look small. I would think that you have two bushing that when inserted would meet in the middle... Like this

DSC00152-1.jpg

But If I were to install them now... it would look like this:

DSC00152.jpg

Is this right???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list