My rumblebee vs my lightning

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Rumbleebee on left lightning on right

Rumblebee mods at time were

Crane 216 cam 3400 circle d 9 inch converter 4.56s long tube headers into h pipe into 2 8 inch cherry bomb glass packs dumped over axle 17 inch off road rims with Hoosier 28 inch slicks kyb monomax shocks cal Tracs 4 inch drop in rear b&m ratchet shifter custom cold air intake short belt mod and grill inserts gutted interior cut frame no front sway bar tailgate off no spare tires viper electric fan

Lightning mods are 6 lb pulley k&n intake ported eaton h pipe into two ar25 muffler side exit nitto nt05rs only weight reduction is dropped spare and jack

Weather on both days was 2400 da 84 degrees 40-60 percent humidity and barometer around 30 and stable

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/redline_tsi/?action=view¤t=dc31ab68.jpg&evt=user_media_share

After all that I did with ram. Same mods 2 months later on oct 15th I ran a 12.69 and temp was 40 degrees out. I cut a 1.66 60 ft that night. Da that night dropped to neg 1200.

This just goes to show you sometimes it's not you or the truck but environment and getting to know your truck. To where you can get it run it's best every time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Jokerzl
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list