craigslist camaro for sale.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
just major facepalm. oooomg. the entire thing.

425 hp camaro z28 willing to trade too

First let me start off by saying that this car is extremely fun, extremely fast, extremely loud...SERIOUS SLEEPER and perfect in every way...had some of the best moments of my life in this car.

ran a 12.4 at 110mph......remember these lt1's run 14.2-14.5 stock

i wouldnt be afraid to race anyone in this thing, well except for terminator cobras, among some other cars..lol...but here is a LIST OF CARS IVE BEATEN:

89 mustang cobra 5.0 that runs low 13s (won from 20 roll and a dig while giving him a car length, he was on street tires)
mildly modded dodge dakota 5.9L spraying 75 shot of NOS
2001 LS1 with longtube headers, full exhaust and ls6 intake and slp air lid
2006 cobalt ss turbocharged pushing 15lbs of boost and other mods ( won from a dig) lost from 20 roll....obvioously
mitsubishi lancer EVO 8 on 22 lbs of boost....couldnt hit 3rd gear the 4 times we raced so there is no way to know for sure..i probably would have lost tho if he had gotten it..lol
acura b16 tubo'd integra with close to 220whp ( thats fast for whp for these smaller tuners)

5.7 liter v8 LT1 346 cubic inches small block....these motors have 285 hp stock

30,000 miles

MOTOR MODS

mild comp cam
ported and polished heads with 2.02/1.56 valves
pacesetter long tube headers (not bipassed so no check engine light)
48mm throttle body
k and n filtercharged intake system
k and n air filter
ORY
march under drive pulleys
ported intake manifold
straight pipes....no cats
full GMMG dual chambered exhaust (quiet at idle, EXTREMELY LOUD and BIG BLOCK SCREAMS when feathering gas and sounds like 10 vipers at wide open throttle) NO LIE
5'' oval tips
chrome valve covers to fit the bigger rockers
1.6 roller rockers
48mm throttle body
8.5mm msd wires
beehive springs
hardened pushrods
air foil
strut tower brace
car quest water pump
ac delco opti spark

TRANSMISSION MODS

4L60E
3.73 gears
trans go shift kit
corvette servo
beast sunshell
trans cooler with stainless steel lines
all cyro treated parts
TUNED to shift at 6100 rpm instead of 5200

SUSPENISON MODS

slp springs
bilstein shocks
adjustable panhard rod
adjustable lower control arms
has perfect alignment

RIMS AND TIRES:
stock sleeper wheels...rears have MICKEY THOMPSON STREET?DRAG RADIALS

TUNING:
car was professionally tuned by CRT performance so no check engine light or anything on in the dash and no issues with modifications

AC blows ICE cold and heat blows BURNING hot

radio and all speakers work great and like new

all lights work perfect

only problem with interior is rip on driver seat...cloth interior, rest is MINT

paint is perfect...brand new practically...not a scratch ding or dent anywhere on the car..shines like showroom quality

NO RUST ANYWHERE...door jams and under hood and everywhere looks brand new...i swear....METICULOUS

car was professionally tuned by CRT performance so no check engine light or anything on in the dash and no issues with modifications

runs on 93 pump gas ONLY...nothing else...uses MOBILE 1 fully synthetic motor oil ONLY

7500 obo

WILL TRADE FOR NICE SUV OR 4 DOOR CAR...NO JUNK PLEASE....UNLESS YOU WANT TO ADD PLENTY OF CASH ON TOP

thanks for looking

630-740-1012

text for pics or call anytime

my favorite is that he says it is a seriouos sleeper....

adn then this is the pic attached to it.

:rofl:

5Ed5Fc5M93M83I83N6c6e795bf4d7f48b1dc8.jpg

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
the pics in the link show a stock hood and the panel under the hatch isn't black.

either way, the list of cars he beat is just the weirdest thing you could put in a CL ad. He's like "I beat an evo but then he didnt shift right so he might have won LOL" why would you even put that in?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info