Traded in the 11 5.0 on this......

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
d3ce16ea.jpg

ba74f6bc.jpg

a184f560.jpg

a7661ccd.jpg

In all fairness, I actually started today at the Ford dealer. I tried to go in and have the terds at gurnee ford locate me a 12 GT500 or 12 boss. No such luck. That and they tried to steal my trade. So I did the next best thing. Bought a vette....lol I saw this one online last night when I was doing my search. Just for grins, I checked out vettes to see if I could get a low mile C6z06. Well, they are still too much to get an 09 or better. But this little GS popped up. Used, with 1100 miles. In service was 9/2011. And its a CPO car, so it has a 4/48 bumper to bumper. Anyway, the price was right and the dealer hit a home run on my trade value. So I bought it.

So far its the best handling, best stoping, faster that my 5.0 by far, car I have ever had. Plus it has the Z06 muscle looks, but still has the removable top. Its the perfect vette for me. And with a cam, headers, CAI and tune it should be approaching 500rwhp na. I couldnt be happier. But Im in the dog house with the wife..... This thing was expensive.

:fu:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Damn, im surprised to see the change. I thought you'd be with the 5.0 for awhile. But I get the need to move to new things, believe me.

It's a sharp car. Congrats!

Well the story actually goes that I had a C6 back in 07. Added a blower to it and it was a monster. Then we got pregnant and I ran scared to a car with back seats. And I had to DD it at that time so I got the shelby then the 5.0. But I always missed the vette. And I think I took my kids out in the shelby and the 5.0 a combined 2 times. Car seats do fit in the mustang, but not if you want to drive it too. So I just changed jobs into my dream job, and decided what the hell. I wanted something new and faster, and the vette was actually down the list behind the 12 shelby and 12 boss. But those are impossible to find, especially at invoice so I scrapped that and went to where I knew I could get a screaming deal and would be happy with it. corvette. And this GS is like a racecar. I took this long sweeper tonight that would scare me in the mustangs at 70, and 90!! The GS didnt even break a sweat. Such a sweet handling car. Plus it has the dual mode exhaust. First thing I did was pull the fuse, and made the flappers stay open. Instant catback. I couldnt be happier. It has Xm and the input for my iphone. Plus many standard awesome features like HIDs and dual climate. So I was sold. And this car was about as new as a used car could get. 1100 miles. Not a scratch on it..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info