aem tru boost, need to buy meow help

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Looking for a aem tru boost controller. I need to buy one asap so if anyone knows of somewhere where they have them in stock on a shelf that I can go buy them Lmk please.

I tried sinister the last two days with no returned calls so Idk what else to do or where to look. I don't really want to pay for over night air or 2 day shipping since it will prolly run 20-30 bucks if not more. Yeah I'm a cheap ass lol.

My car goes to speed inc wed for a tune and the controller needs to be on there before then so they can actually tune the car.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Idk where u are from but a place in hammond Indiana probably has them. It's called Van Senus. 219 844 2900 is the number I think. Might have to pick it up from their warehouse.

You have met me before I believe. Over in schereville

But yeah I go to van senus all the time. I was gonna give them a call I know they don't have it but vsi there warehouse might but I doubt it. It just seems like one of those things they wouldn't have. Especially not for 235 like sinister sells it for. Other places online had then for 280 ish so yeah

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 32vMonte
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list