2 door vs 4 door

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Great thing about a crew cab is you can have one person sleep in the back while another drives on road trips.

I found in mine if i packed stuff on the floor up to seat height, then lay a comforter across the seat/stuff, you had yourself a mini bed.

Plus, if you're ever hammered at the bar, you can sleep in the back and avoid DUI

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I want a CCLBSRW

I want an F4504X4CCLBDRW

:bowdown:
dF450Dually01md.JPG

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Choice depends on what you are going to use the truck for. Single guy with no passengers, single guy with GF and lots of buddies or family man with 3 kids? Extra room is nice but it hurts gas mileage. Crew cabs are tough to park and won't fit in the garage. Figure out what you want the truck to do and the answer should be obvious.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Choice depends on what you are going to use the truck for. Single guy with no passengers, single guy with GF and lots of buddies or family man with 3 kids? Extra room is nice but it hurts gas mileage. Crew cabs are tough to park and won't fit in the garage. Figure out what you want the truck to do and the answer should be obvious.

Honestly, if you're going diesel, the crew/extended cab's dont really affect mileage as much as you'd think.

Where you'll see mpg difference in a diesel is 2wd vs 4wd and manual vs auto

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info