any g8's on the forum?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
yup thats were the saab went too.

theres (as you know) a huge demand for good shit over there... my cousin sold his old lighting for a hefty amount... his buddy lives over there, and is trying to import rv's now... like 40 footers to go play in the sand with. pretty nuts.

congrats on the new ride, and lack of car payment... plans for it?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Yo Mirza :bigthumb: Congrats on the G8. Did you get it from a Chicago area dealership? There was a white one on the southside I was looking at online for 22K, which is crazy low for a 2008, but it was previously a rental.

Mirz

Banned
Jun 1, 2007
Yo Mirza :bigthumb: Congrats on the G8. Did you get it from a Chicago area dealership? There was a white one on the southside I was looking at online for 22K, which is crazy low for a 2008, but it was previously a rental.

was that the one at haggarty (sp)? because i saw that one too. I got mine from crystal lake pontiac, the same place where i orderd the goat. all i know is that was leased in ohio. It wasn't a fleet vehicle so i was happy. The one at haggarty was though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info