lookin 4 a lil input

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
Ok, so it time 2 start building my 03 mach, have a few routes i can go, but im not solid on exactly what I want 2 do!???
1st option... has any 1 here ever heard of, or seen a 5.4L (turbo or super) dropped in a mach ever b4?? and if so, how hard core of a build do u think it would B?
2nd... since this is going to b a show car for biz, i was thinking just a procharger? but in that case, im not exactly sure how much boost i can push without doing my bottom end?? So da ? is, how much boost is safe with a stock mach block.... oh and btw, Im also going to have a 100 shot along with the procharger!!! I know its going to get a lil scetchy but wat the hell!!!

lastly.. wat is every1s thoughs on a 6 spd with a 4.10 on the mach?? i been contemplating it since i got the car last year, im jus a lil hesitent cause i personally havent ever seen that combo b4, so i dont know wat to base it on yet??

Now so far my mach is stock except for drilled n slotted rotors with ebc pads, only cause I needed brakes. lowring it 1.5 all around, mild sound system build with 4 10's and a total of 5,000 watts very minor compaired to my usual systems!! intake exhaust n tune, short throw, and 18x10.5 rears & 18x9 front with nitto rubber all around, and since its yellow, got a lil somthing up my sleeve to make it a lil less yellow!

any input, options or thoughts would b greatly appreciated.. Thanks Dave

serb82

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
I woud guess you would be safe around 10-12 psi stock bottom end, around 450 wheel hp is my guess but I'm no expert. Zach as played around with many marauders and its close to same engine he would be better to ask. Whats the miles on the car now?

Seen 5.4 done in a stang before but hood had to be cut to clear. Would the 5.4 be sohc or dohc? I would stick with a built 4.6 dohc before a 5.4 sohc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info