Elgin O'hare expressway

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Retards that ride like that are why sport bikes get a bad name... like my friend who got airlifted out of a HS football field 2 weeks ago because he was a moron and rear ended a car doing 45. Just had a tib-fib fracture oddly enough though.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
i think it's the elgin o'hare expressway anyhow...99% sure

It is for sure the Elgin-O'hare... it goes to neither Elgin, Nor O'hare... I drove it the night before the Cordova Track Day...

jesus christ...the 2:30 mark he almost gets fucked...what an idiot

I wish that silver car had creamed the stupid fucktard...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It is Elgin Ohare. He got on at Lake Street. I drove that ALOT. Used to hang out at the Dennys right there and got my smokes at Stoogies.

It doesnt go to either, but it gave a faster way to get from Elgin to Ohare VIA Lake street and Thorndale to York.

Yeah, retard.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
cool video sOOls. What a dumbass, the Elgin Ohare is pretty dead at night, I cant believe this guy attempted this stunt during the day with all that traffic.

:werd: Ive even seen it semi busy at night. Maybe at 3AM would have been nice and quiet. However, Ive also seen troopers just camped out on it at night.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
:werd: Ive even seen it semi busy at night. Maybe at 3AM would have been nice and quiet. However, Ive also seen troopers just camped out on it at night.

As have I, but most of the time very little traffic. Even less between Roselle and Lake Street. I got owned in highschool for doing 85 in a 55 on the Elgin Ohare, I was coming back from the Burger King on Wise and Roselle. Cop clocked me, coming from the other way, pulled a u turn and came after me. :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info