tuning

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
has anyone taken their cars to kurgan, logan, or straight line performance, and how did your tuning workout? i heard kurgan is great but dont know if i wanna drive all the way out there from the south suburbs, logan is a little far for me to but straight line is right nextdoor to me, any recommendations?
Of the three on your list, I'd say Kurgan is far and away the #1 choice.

And IMO, the tune is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in keeping your motor in one piece. I'd drive for hours to reach a great tuner (which I've done). Get a crappy tune and your car will be back in the shop for more expensive repairs before you know it. :dunno:

You asked for a recommendation, there's my $0.02. I'm sure others will chime in. :biggthump

I got my N/A tune from Bob Kurgan and everything worked out great. Tim Barth from Mr. Norm's Garage will be tuning my car when the blower goes on next week, so I should have some input on him shortly. :D He and Kurgan are some of the best tuners in the country. I say call or PM Bob Kurgan or Tim Barth. You can't go wrong with either one. These two guys would always be my first picks out of any other local tuners.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info