Steering Issue !!!!

TheBafsta

Mach Member
Oct 8, 2005
so i have noticed that i have alot of play in my wheel at first i replace the ball joints and bump steer kit but the problem is still there so after doing research they suggest a rag joint or a steering shaft replacement i went ahead and ordered the steering shaft? did anyone have this problem will this resolve the problem ? whats the estimated shop time or can i do it myself ? thanks

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
fairly easy install, you will have to get under the dash and such, if your a big guy the drivers seat will probably need to come out, if your small and/or flexible you can crawl under there as is.

It may or may not fix the issue, the steering racks are pretty shitty in our cars and if you drive it hard you will find out that the actual rack will develop some play over time. the rag joints go bad pretty quick though and this improves driving feel for sure, so I would say its definitely a good mod either way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TheBafsta
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list