Comp Cams XE270AH? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John46307

Johnh46307
Apr 2, 2006
Does anyone have or know anybody that uses Comp Cams XE270AH cams in a stock PI 2 valve Windsor? I just need to know if i will have any P/V clearance problems. I know you have to degree it to work but just making sure. I have $1800 tied up in cams bc i ordered the trick flow stage 2 cams and they have a .580 lift. Here is a link to the comps. http://www.compcams.com/Cam_Specs/CamDetails.aspx?csid=969&sb=2 Any help would be much appreciated!

John46307

Johnh46307
Apr 2, 2006
Thanks man! I have heard a lot of people say they work but a couple said no. How were the gains? This is my summer daily driver and just wanted make sure i wouldn't have any problems with this cam on a daily basis. I just got off the phone with American Muscule and i ordered the SCT-X3 and they told me they couldn't write a tune for me a week after i ordered it! I know i'm going to need a dyno tune but how is the car going to run without a tune for the time being?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• John46307
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list