old video from track

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
oh... ok. Sounds like you and your friends like to do that alot. Aren't you the same guy who posted about going down the track with 4 people in an SRT8?

not really only remeber ever being in a car down the strip with a person in the car once when i was driving...and once when my friend packed the jeep ...we wanted to see if it could still break 13's with 5 people in the Jeep and it did.... but that was right before we were leaving...like our last runs

but this was diffrent cause this was someone else who had never been to the track...idc really it was his first time going so i said sure cause he didnt bring his car that day...but if i go to the track on the 2nd he said he would bring his TC

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
yea somewhere around that..... :tear:

It was my frist time ever racing it at a track i think i had gotten the car about a month or 2 before i raced it...had wheel hop as you can see in the video...i think i am going to do better because imo ive gotten faster at shifting

actually it didnt have bad wheelhop at all... my car had some bad wheelhop, in fact so bad that it scratched the DVD inside of the navi unit (honda gave me 2 new navi unit before that problem finally stopped). but then again i was running a 2.1 60'....

oh yea, and that was my first time driving stick at the track too, and my car barely had 1000 miles on it so i do not accept that as a valid excuse.

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
actually it didnt have bad wheelhop at all... my car had some bad wheelhop, in fact so bad that it scratched the DVD inside of the navi unit (honda gave me 2 new navi unit before that problem finally stopped). but then again i was running a 2.1 60'....

oh yea, and that was my first time driving stick at the track too, and my car barely had 1000 miles on it so i do not accept that as a valid excuse.

what was your avg time in the SI stock if you ever ran it..just curious what i should be running

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
full interior? ummmmmmmmmmm yea, why the hell would i strip my car to race it? i didnt touch the tires, and i shifted right at redline, after the light started blinking

by full interior i meant back seats because idk if they are heavy or not and the AC still i know some people have taken stuff out that they dont use but i dont think its worth it to take out the AC summer gets way to hot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info