đź“° Auto News New York 2008: Hyundai Genesis Coupe debuts!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
god i really like this :bowdown:

genesiscoupe_198_opt.jpg

Here it is, the 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. We can hardly contain our enthusiasm over this car. On the one hand, Hyundai is offering enthusiasts the only rear-wheel-drive coupe on the market powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder (not all of us want our hair ruffled in RWD four-cylinder convertibles like the Mazda MX-5, GM's Kappa convertibles and the Honda S2000). While on the other, it's also debuting a RWD coupe powered by a 306-horsepower 3.8L V6 (310 hp when drinking premium) that should undercut all similarly powered competition by thousands of dollars. The Genesis Coupe is a win-win car no matter which engine you choose.

genesiscoupe_221_opt.jpg

The Genesis Coupe also features one of Hyundai's most original designs that's an evolution of its HCD concepts. All the lines up front slope, curve and bend down to the center of the lower air intake, creating a wind-swept look that's more JDM than American Muscle. The car's defining design element, however, is the "Z" that's created when two dynamic character lines run parallel across the doors from either end of the coupe. The sheetmetal around the front and rear fenders twists like someone is wringing water out of the car, which adds both volume and a sense of kinetic energy being stored in the muscular body panels. The car's profile, however, mimics that of the Nissan Altima Coupe, while the rear, especially the taillights, seem like inevitable conclusions of the car's design rather than striking elements on their own. And we still think the side windows behind each door that dip down below the belt-line is a nice, functional idea, as well as a quirky aspect that will become the design's trademark.

The rest of the story can be found here....
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/19/new-york-2008-hyundai-genesis-coupe-debuts/

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
uhhhh.. trying not to.... grrr....ouch.....like it......uhhhhh....grrr......cant like it........gfffff......remember, its a hyunai...... AAAAAHHHHHHHH allright theres no use fighting it, i like this car, and i probally will test drive one. it may just make a nice DD. id buy it just to smoke those **** in new mustangs..... grrrr, i hate new mustangs!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info