đź“° Auto News Reichert Chevy Buick is now Crystal Lake Chevy

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
the rumors are true, as of 7/13/10 Reichert in crystal lake will now be called Crystal Lake Chevrolet. We were all told this today at noon, new owner Dennis Alf owns St Charles Toyota and used to own a pontiac dealer so hes no stranger to GM vehicles. we were told about 50 cars are showing up on the 13th and many, many more soon to follow. Basically we are going to start fresh with 2011 Chevys. these people are motivated to spend money to make the dealership better so im really excited about my new job! we are already getting brand new iMacs installed as of today and we are setting up video conferencing and remote desktop systems with parts and the showroom so any questions about repair authorization or appropriate parts can be rectified easily! :jg:

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
yup! and dont worry i never did or will buy a car from reichert.... besides giving me a steady job for 5 years he really hasn't done anything for me. I cant fault the service department though.... and it shows in our numbers. we had the best customer satisfaction numbers in the region for a long time, too bad you dont have a GM that needed warranty work... we would have hooked u up lol

and yea, while he owned NAPA, they were a complete seperate thing from us.... good riddance, they were always assholes to me

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I only like NAPA for tough to find parts that the other stores don't carry and the dealer will mark up a lot.
I like napa....just not the crystal lake one. They're lazy, overpriced and never have what I need.

Des plaines napa is my favorite store. It helps when you went to school with most of the people that work there :rofl:

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
I like napa....just not the crystal lake one. They're lazy, overpriced and never have what I need.

Des plaines napa is my favorite store. It helps when you went to school with most of the people that work there :rofl:

That helps too, i just goto the one in Prospect Hts. On 83 and Palatine. They got some colorful mixes of people working there, but they're all nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Stink Star
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list