Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
LAS VEGAS — Shelby Automobiles has rolled out a Super Snake Ford F-150 package, inspired by the company's GT500 Super Snake, at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The F-150 Super Snake package is made for the 2003-'08 F-150 and was created in conjunction with Ford Racing and various suppliers.

The F-150 Super Snake package tweaks the 5.4-liter V8 to 475 horsepower. The concept, built off a 2007 regular-cab F-150, has a Whipple supercharger kit, Borla exhaust, six-piston Shelby brakes, a revised suspension that has been lowered 3 inches and a set of 22-inch Alcoa Shelby wheels with Pirelli P Scorpion tires.

Custom fiberglass hood — with hood scoop, of course — and custom fascias and grille dress up the F-150. There's also a carbon-fiber splitter, fender vents and brake cooling ducts, and to top it off, black Super Snake striping and badging and "Shelby" lettering on the rear tailgate.

The interior has leather, an official Shelby CSM interior plate and Shelby signature embroidered headrests and floor mats.

Shelby Automobiles will install "a few thousand per model year" at its Las Vegas facility. The Super Snake can be purchased as an appearance package alone, or with the performance modifications included.

Inside Line says:
Now that's a good-looking performance pickup truck.

ford_f-150_f34_ns_110609_717.jpg

ford_f-150_r34_ns_110609_717.jpg

ford_f-150_prf_ns_110609_717.jpg

ford_f-150_eng_ns_110609_717.jpg

IL_logo.gif

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Its like a Lightning with some actual utility (Ability to carry 4 people). I like the look and the profile, but yeah what is with that scoop on the tonneau?!

The go buy a Harley Edition... I'm sure this kit will be CRAZY expensive.

All quad cab harleys are blown from the factory with the same 5.4 Supercharged mill that the Lightening has. *The EXTENDED cab ones are not blown, just the 4 door ones*

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
The go buy a Harley Edition... I'm sure this kit will be CRAZY expensive.

All quad cab harleys are blown from the factory with the same 5.4 Supercharged mill that the Lightening has. *The EXTENDED cab ones are not blown, just the 4 door ones*

Only the earlier years, the later years stopped the SC'ed motor. They were a bit down on power from the Lightnings as well. And the harley edition looked kinda of gay, and I don't want to be a ***.....:hsugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info