Armed
Jan 5, 2008
http://fastlane.gmblogs.com/archives/2008/01/your_worst_nigh_1.html

michstate_zr1_web.jpg

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
ud never see it period, way to expensive, although it would be cool like i said

It wouldnt be that expensive, the police departments get grants for new equip,( free money from te trusty gov) Any car can be made into a cruiser. Look in europe at the types of police vehicles they have, look at some of the ones here in this country. Insurance wise and shit it wouldnt be economical but it would put the state of georgia at ease knowing they had these at their disposal to stop the drug runners.

They have done it in the past and that 3rd gen was one of the most used platforms for high speed interception in the western states from the mid 80's till around 1993

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
lets see that bitch follow me into the desert.

lol.

theres no way this thing would be a cop car... gm's pride and joy getting the piss beat out of it by some piggy's...

ehhh no.

and especially when the 5 impalas they could purchase for the price of this car will be able to make more arrests and tickets than the 1 zr-1 could.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Why would GM care that police are beating the shit outta a Corvette? I bet the Vette would take pretty much anything a highway patrol can give it, if I was GM i'd want them to write up reports on any troubles, concerns, or things that work really well. That could help with the cost of R&D, which they could use to develop making the thing lighter.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Why would GM care that police are beating the shit outta a Corvette? I bet the Vette would take pretty much anything a highway patrol can give it, if I was GM i'd want them to write up reports on any troubles, concerns, or things that work really well. That could help with the cost of R&D, which they could use to develop making the thing lighter.

you don't want your flagship car being used as a fleet vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info