Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
(courtesy of autoblog) and might i just say holy shit :eek3:

"The rear-wheel-drive Hyundai Coupe is mere hours away from being debuted at the 2007 LA Auto Show, but we're too excited to wait. These shots were taken minutes ago on the show floor, and reveals that the car Hyundai will have on hand is wearing orange and sporting styling cues not seen on the car that was spied at a marketing event last week. For instance, the wheels on the model debuting later today are different and much more attractive than those on the earlier car. This car's front end also appears to be different than the earlier marketing car, with a chin spoiler in black hanging off of what appears to be a larger lower air intake. Finally, there's also what appears to be black trim ahead of the rear wheel that could be for show, could be a faux scoop or may be a protective piece that's pulled off before the debut. Either way, we're happy to bring you these photos and sate your curiosity for a few hours before we can publish the mother load of info on Hyundai's new rear-wheel-drive coupe."

la2007_hyundaicoupe_spy.jpg

la2007_hyundaicoupe_spy-0.jpg

la2007_hyundaicoupe_spy-2.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Euro said:
silentd said:
wow im still amazed... they have the looks down, wonder whats under the hood

There's 3 engine options from what I've heard. Don't know all the details, but I know there's a 300hp 3.8 V6, and the top engine is a V8

Hyundai's VP recently said no V-8, but could be BS for all we know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info